Parachute Endo Course: How to Bail Out With Retreatment & Surgery
Never Start Endo Unless You Know How to Get Out of Trouble
Any of these apply to you?
- Looking for a way to be faster while increasing day-to-day quality and satisfaction?
- Always wanted to add endodontic retreatment to your skillset?
- Tired of refering patients out because you just can’t handle the stress of slightly bigger endodontic cases?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then this course is right for you
- Down-to-earth, clinically-relevant, effective, and efficient endodontics like you have never been shown before.
- Attain ultimate profits and obtain endodontic excellence through the synergistic combination of technology, teamwork, and smart scripting.
- Take the first steps towards keeping your endos in-house with Dr. Nguyen’s practical, simple and predictable protocols of laser-assisted retreatment and apical microsurgery, in molars and non-molars alike.
– TAURANGA – NEW ZEALAND
… THE ENTIRE COURSE WAS ITS OWN STRENGTH
– SPOKANE, WA – USA
About Dr. Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen is a native of Saigon, Vietnam but has spent most of his youth in Brussels, Belgium. He earned his Bachelor degree in Dental Sciences in 1997 from the Catholic University of Louvain, in Brussels, Belgium. He subsequently earned a Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry degree in 2001 from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. From 2001 to 2008, Dr. Nguyen was a full-time Assistant Professor in the Department of Endodontics at both the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and the Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Nguyen is an Adjunct Professor of Endodontics at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, Master at the World Clinical Laser Institute and an active member of the American Association of Endodontists & American Dental Association.
Dr. Nguyen is fluent in English, French and Vietnamese. He travels around the world to lecture 50-days a year, about clinical endodontics and practice management. He currently practices at Polaris Dental Specialists, a multi-specialty practice in Beaverton & Salem, OR, USA.
Date: November 20, 21, 22 2020
Venue: Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
Address: 618 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4B4
CE Credits: Up to 24 (Category 2 OR 3)